This document affects the data processing performed on all platforms and tools developed by Safe Creative S.L. and offered through the pages www.safecreative.org, www.safestamper.com, safecreators.com and its subdomains.
Such treatment shall be governed by the provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Text with EEA relevance).
Among the information collected by Safe Creative is:
- Personal information provided by you such as your first name, last name, email address, login password, etc.
- In case of logging in from a Google account to access any of our services:
- We collect your email and username to give you access to safecreators.com.
- If you also want to synchronize your Google Drive to automate Safe Creative registrations, we will access the Drive folder you specify for this purpose or a new folder will be created with this feature.
- Information about your transactions with us.
- Data on the use of the services we offer, including queries or suggestions, activities in our server logs, your browser settings, IP address from which you access and pages requested.
- Cookies and similar technologies, to improve the functioning of our platforms, keep the session open and personalize the user experience, as well as to collect anonymous statistics of use of the web. More detailed information can be found in our cookies policy.
How we use this information
Safe Creative only collects those data that are necessary to be able to offer the desired services properly. For this purpose, your data may be used so that we can:
- To process certification services, customer service for queries, doubts or suggestions.
- Plan and implement improvements that make our tools more useful and easier to use.
- Contact you in case of incidents.
- Provide anonymous reports both internally and for external clients.
- To be able to send you, whenever absolutely necessary for the proper functioning of the contracted services, or when you explicitly request it, notifications, bulletins or newsletters about our activities, products or services.
Data shared by you publicly
If you use Safe Creative's copyright registration services, the only information about you that we will make public through the www.safecreative.org website will be the information relating to the public registrations you make:
- Name or pseudonym provided in the registration of the work.
- Title of the work.
- Identification code of the work.
- Type of work.
- Date and time of registration.
- Copyright policy regarding each particular work.
If you also choose to use our promotional platform "Safe Creators", links to your social networks and the full or partial content of the work may be added to this data.
The content of the work and other data will only be made accessible to third parties if you so decide.
If you use Safe Stamper's certification and stamping services, you should be careful to keep private or password-protected those certificates whose access you wish to restrict. The URL of our certificates allows public or restricted viewing, so that third parties can verify them. In any case it will be you who will have control over the level of access, depending on the use you are going to give to the certificate.
You can access your personal information at any time, modify the privacy of your information within the limits set by the service, and, if you wish, update or delete your personal data from the My account control panel. In the latter case, in order to avoid accidental deletion or deletion by third parties, your data may be preventively blocked without being deleted immediately.
Safe Creative S.L. does not transfer personal data to third parties except by legal obligation. The data may be communicated to other companies and official partners of Safe Creative for internal administrative purposes and when necessary to provide services requested by the user.
The computer subsystems for data storage used by Safe Creative may be outsourced to computer service providers located in Europe or the United States, and therefore subject to the data protection regulations of the corresponding legislation in each case and time; for example, Amazon Web Services (AWS).
In the case of using Safe Creative S.L. services that require the provision of personal data outside the user (for example, the registration of rights on behalf of third parties) is the user who registers this information who is responsible for the consequences of their action, and if necessary, to rectify and delete the data.
Transparency, security and rights
In the event of a possible data protection infringement, please notify this immediately following the protocol of Safe Creative S.L. to possible protected data infringement.
Whenever you need it, you can contact us to exercise your rights of access, rectification, portability, deletion, limitation and opposition to the processing of your data, with the conditions and limits established in the applicable regulations.
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether Safe Creative S.L. carries out any processing of their personal data. If so, you can access these data, edit them, and request that they be transferred to you promptly. If the information contained in our files is inaccurate, you can modify it directly or contact us if you cannot.
In certain circumstances, data subjects may request to limit the processing of their data, object to such processing, or request that their data be deleted, in which case it will only be retained for the exercise or defense of claims, or for compelling legitimate reasons.
We strive to protect your data from accidental or intentional deletion by third parties. Once cancelled, the user's personal data will be kept duly blocked during the legally established periods for the delimitation of the corresponding responsibilities.
Details of the data controller
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about your rights or the processing of your personal data.
Responsible for data processing: Safe Creative S.L.
Tax ID number: B99161739.
Address: Zaragoza (Spain), C/ Bari, 39 2ª planta.
Contact form: https://www.safecreative.org/contact