This document is meant to explain in clear terms all data processing activities performed by the company Safe Creative S.L., through its web domains www.safecreative.org, www.safestamper.com and their subdomains.
The processing of your personal data will be conducted in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Text with EEA relevance).
Information we collect
In order to provide our services and improve them for you and all our users, we collect information such as:
- Personal information you give us. For example, your name, surname, email address, access key, etc.
- In case of logging in from a Google account to access some of our services:
- We’ll save your email and username for you to access people.safecreative.org.
- If you synchronize Google Drive to automate the registration process, we’ll access the specified Google Drive folder or create a new one for this function.
- Information about transactions you make with us.
- Information we get from your use of our services, including your queries or suggestions, activity in our servers’ logs, your web browser settings, IP address from which you access, and requested pages.
- Cookies and similar technologies, to improve our platforms’ performance, keep your session open, and customize your experience, as well as to collect anonymous statistics of our platforms’ usage. You can read further details on our cookies policy.
How we use this information
Safe Creative S.L. only collects information which is necessary to provide and improve its services. With this goal in mind, your data might be used so we can:
- Process your certification requests, and answer your queries, doubts, and suggestions via customer support.
- Keep developing to make our tools easier and more convenient to use.
- Reach you in case of an incidence.
- Provide anonymous reports, both internal and for external clients and partners.
- Send you notifications and newsletters about our activities, products, or services. All communications are optional and require your explicit consent to receive them, except when they are absolutely necessary for the effective functioning of the services you requested.
Information that you choose to share
If you use Safe Creative’s copyright registry services, the only information about yourself which will be made public through the website www.safecreative.org will be information related to your public copyright records:
- Your name or pseudonym, attached to the particular copyright record.
- Work title.
- Work identification code.
- Type of work.
- Date and time of the record.
- Copyright policy regarding each particular work.
If you also choose to use our artist promotion platform “Creative People”, which is a subdomain of Safe Creative, there’s some additional information which can be public. It includes links to your social networks and the total or partial content of the registered work.
The content of the work and other data will only be available to third parties whenever you explicitly decide to make it so.
If you use Safe Stamper’s certification and timestamp services, you should take the precaution to keep a private or password-protected access on certificates containing sensitive information. The URL of our certificates allows them to be checked so that they can be verified by third parties. In any case, you’ll be in control to decide the level of access based on the purpose of each certificate.
You can access your personal information anytime you wish, as well as modify the privacy of this information within the limits set by each service. You can also update or delete your data from the main dashboard in My account. In case of cancelling your account, we may not delete the information immediately, but it would be blocked. This is a precautionary measure to protect your data from accidental or malicious destruction.
Safe Creative S.L. does not share personal information with external third parties except for legal reasons. Personal information might be shared only with companies and official partners as long as it’s necessary for internal administration processes or to provide specific services you request.
The information computer subsystems used by Safe Creative S.L. can be outsourced to IT service companies located in Europe or in the USA, and subject to their own data protection legislation in each case and time; for example, Amazon Web Services (AWS).
In case of using services provided by Safe Creative S.L. which require providing personal data alien to the user, such as the registration of rights on behalf of a third party, the user will be responsible of any consequences related to this action, and if it were necessary, of editing or deleting the information.
Transparency, safety and rights
In the event of a possible data protection violation, please report it immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org following the protocol of Safe Creative S.L. to possible protected data infringement.
You can always contact us to exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, portability, restriction, and objection over the processing of your personal data in our files, within the conditions and limits established by the applicable legislation.
Everyone has a right to request information about whether Safe Creative S.L. is processing any personal information of theirs. If that were the case, they can access this information, edit it, and ask for it to be transferred in a quick and convenient manner. If the information is inaccurate, you can modify it directly or contact us to ask for a rectification.
Under certain circumstances, the interested parties may request to limit the processing of their data, to oppose this processing, or ask for the complete deletion of their data, in which case the information will only be kept as a precaution for legal and legitimate reasons.
We work hard to protect your information and to prevent its deletion by accident or maliciously by an unauthorized third party. If you cancel your account, your personal data will be duly blocked during the legally established time period to determine any corresponding liabilities.
Information about the data processing officer
Please, don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any concern about your rights or the processing of your personal data.
Data processing officer: Safe Creative S.L.
Tax ID number: B99161739.
Address: Zaragoza (Spain), C/ Bari, 39 2ª planta.
Contact form: https://www.safecreative.org/contact